Block "consumer-information" not found
This page provides culturally-relevant mental health information for consumers of mental health services or people with lived experience and their families.
- Getting Help for Mental Disorders
- Mental Disorders: What Families & Friends Can Do to Help
- Mental Health in Children & Youth
- Supporting Friends & Family Members with a Mental Disorder
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- Finding a Mental Health Practitioner
- Getting Help for Children with Mental Health Concerns
- What If We Talked About Racism?
Learning About Mental Health
The links below provide self-directed tutorials with general information on topics related to mental health.
- Depression: This self-directed tutorial takes 20 minutes to complete and provides general information about depression.
- Mental Health of Youth: This tutorial about youth mental health gives a general overview of mental health. It is an excellent resource for young people with mental health challenges. This self-directed tutorial will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Addictions: This self-guided tutorial takes about 20 minutes to complete. It is a useful guide for those concerned with their own use of substances or that of their friends or family.